Thursday, November 30, 2006

Sneaker Art!!!!

So as I was surfing through the internet in a state of extreme boredome (one can only spend so much time on myspace) I stumbled across some artwork done by Dave White an artist out of Liverpool he's done a lot of good stuff but what I found most interesting was some of his pictures of sneakers...

Heineken Dunk

One of my favorite Nike Dunks of all time the Heineken Dunk. He also did this special edition Supreme Hightop Dunk...


Supreme Dunk

Not wanting to limit himself solely to dunks he also did this rendition of the Marvel Comics Spiderman Bapesta's...

Spiderman Bapesta's

Now in my opinion and I'm sure you will all agree with me on this, no artist's collection is complete with a few Star War's paintings and Dave White being in my opinion a great artist has knocked off a couple of them...

Lovable Droid

Pictured above is one of the most helpful droids in the galaxy I think we all know and love him ladies and gentlemen need I even say who it is? It's R2D2...and keeping the galaxy shaking in their space boots we have a bad mofo right here...

Boba Fett

so as you can see he's a very accomplished artist...if you wanna check out some more of his work then check out http://www.davewhite.me.uk/

The Jeweler...

No comments: