Friday, October 17, 2008

It's me bitches.....


So it feels like I haven't done work on this in years cause I mean like, I'll be frank...I got school and a girl and I mean other stuff I got to do but just when my arrogant, self centered ass thought I was done one man brought me out of retirement. I mean if you have read any of my previous post you would notice two things one I am a weird ass mothafucka...and two I think Kanye West is the man....personally I loved the controversial Love Lock Down and his next to singles off the upcoming album, 808's & Heartbreak and I thought since I thought they where so dope it was only right for me to share them with the world....
So with out wasting any more time....grab a chair....tell your friends brb and check theses new tracks out!

Heartless

The Coldest Winter

No comments: