Monday, September 29, 2008

If You Havent Already

This weekend I checked out the Seattle Art Museum, (no I wasn't bored I quite enjoy the arts) and checked out a couple exhibits. The main exhibit was Smoke and Mirrors which was pretty thought provoking given the majority of the pieces were made with, well obviously, smoke and mirrors. There was some other dope stuff to check out down there, especialy the Black Art exhibit which I thouht was very interesting. If you haven't already I encourage you to ake a trip down there it's worth it. Unfortunatly some bitch ass security guard told me I couldnt take pictures so this is the only one I got. As you can see crazy shit goes down at the museum.

(You get to see tities and feel sophisticated at the same time!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Use a fork that is certainly greater. Should you be consuming coming from a larger sized dish utilizing a fork which is larger will help with the quantity of foods you take in. If you are using a smaller fork, you could be keen to enjoy much more since you may experience you aren't making a damage with your food. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Cougfg45ntl[/url]